Candidates: men, women and married couples aged 18 to 40 in good physical shape.
City of work: Plzeň and Písek
Salary: hourly rate is 115.00 kroons / hour, including surcharges for quality and other bonuses. The advance can be taken after one worked week.
Work schedule: change for 8 hours, there are 3 or 2 shifts. It is possible to work 12 hours in two shifts. With 3 shifts, work starts 2 days from 6:00, 2 days from 14:00, the next 2 days from 22:00. You can also take overtime. There is a 30 minute lunch break. Changes both day and night. 37.5 – 38.75 working hours per week. For candidates traveling for 2 years – the maximum number of working hours per month is 200.
Accommodation: housing is provided by the employer. Accommodation is free in the center of Pilsen and Pisek in good hostels with all amenities and separate accommodation for couples.
– production operator;
– operator in the warehouse;
– assembly (installation) of car seats, warehouse logistics.
Necessary documents:- scanned copies (all pages with marks, in good quality, not cut) – foreign passport and Ukrainian passport;
– residence address (in full): postal code, region, city, street, house number, apartment number;
– additional data: parents’ names, shoe size, T-shirt size and height.
Additional Information:- road from the place of residence and work at the expense of the employer;
– work clothes are provided free of charge;
– the employee must undergo a medical examination;
– Meals are not provided, there is a dining room where you can buy a full lunch for 1 euro.
– with a long-term contract (working card for 2 years), annual paid leave of 25 days is provided;
– observation: arrival for a vacancy on weekdays, check-in at the hostel on Monday, coronavirus test + 2 days waiting for the test result. Then the worker can start working;
– documents for a 3-month visa will be ready within a month, for a 2-year card – within 1.5 months (will be sent to you via DHL);
– the package of documents will include: povolanka (invitation), employment contract, confirmation of residence, confirmation from the employer that he is still interested in hiring an employee, insurance policy, visa application form;