Manufacture Of Suspensions And Shock Absorbers
- Candidates: men, women and married couples from 35 to 40 years, it is also possible to accept men aged 50-55 years (the main requirement is the physical fitness of candidates).
- City of work: Liberec, Czech Republic.
- Salary: starting salary – 115.00 kroons / hour (gross) + surcharges:
– for night shifts +20.00 kroons / hour;
– for afternoon shifts + 8%;
– for overtime + 25%;
– work on weekends + 25%;
– work on holidays + 100%.
Salary increase: with good work you can get a salary increase of 120.00-125.00 kroons / hour (gross).
On average, you can earn 20000.00-25000.00 kroons (net) per month.
Opening hours: usually in 3 shifts: from 06:00 to 14:00, from 14:00 to 22:00, from 22:00 to 06:00. You can also work in 2 shifts. It is possible to work overtime (about 30-50 hours per month). There is a 30-minute lunch break.
- Accommodation: the employer provides free accommodation, 2-4 people in a room, for couples there are double rooms. From home to work 15 minutes on foot.
- Responsibilities: men and women work standing on the production line of auto parts, as well as on the packaging of finished products, light items are mostly packed by women.
- Additional information:
– lunch (at a discount from the employer) can be bought in the dining room at a price of 23-45 crowns (within 2 EUR);
– on arrival, candidates take the COVID test – at the expense of the employer, on the readiness of the tests start working;
– requirements: well-developed manual skills, good eyesight, experience in the automotive industry is welcome.