Poland language courses

Language courses in Poland is a very good chance to start studying and move to Poland in future.

Poland is popular not only with tourist but also with students from across the globe. We are pleased to say that a lot of our students have successfully received the visa on base of our Polish courses. If you are planning on studying Polish in Poland, here’s everything you need to know about the Poland visa on the basis of Polish courses.

After you register and pay for the course, the Language Center provide you the document package: Letter of acceptance and the course schedule. You will need this documents to apply for your visa.

Poland language courses

How to get a visa on the basis of Polish language courses in Language school?

  1. Choose the right Polish course.
  2. Fill in the registration form
  3. Pay the down payment
  4. Send us the confirmation of your payment and the scanned copy of your passport.
  5. Language school provide for you the document package: Letter of acceptance and the course schedule.
  6. Submit the necessary documents to the consular office of the Republic of Poland in your country.


What type of visa should I apply for?

Schengen visa:
You can submit Schengen Visa application if you choose the Intensive, Semi-intensive, Semester or Weekend course.“C” visa which is for a stay up to 90 days per 180 days in Schengen area.
If you want to get to know Poland and its language in the context of a tourist visit, the Schengen visa is a good option.
The Schengen visa offers an exciting opportunity: especially if you don’t know Polish yet, you can even reach the level B1 with a combination of different course types within three months! The tourist visa is therefore a good alternative: the requirements are not as strict as they are for the National Polish visa and it gives you the opportunity to increase your knowledge of Polish during your stay.

National “D” visa
In case choosing the Semi-annual, Yearlong or Yearlong+ course you can submit the National Visa application (Type D11).
National “D” visa: long term visa for a stay over 90 and up to 365 days in Poland.

A National visa type D11 is the type educational visa issued for foreigners intending to complete the Polish language course lasting 6 -12 months.

With a National visa you can:

  • partake in a Polish language course
  • apply for university admission
  • start university studies
  • work, after receiving a work permit

A National Visa’s validity is up to the length of the course that can be six months up to one year. It cannot be extended further while in Poland.

How to Apply for a Poland Visa?

Once the application has been filled in and the necessary documents are in place, the applicant will need to book a visa appointment at the closest Poland consulate. This can be done online at the e-konsulat page. A date and a time slot will be appointed. The applicant will then be directed to the registration page where personal details will need to be filled in. This page should be printed along with the email confirming the visa appointment.

On the date of the visa appointment, the first thing to be done is the payment of visa fees. The visa fee is non-refundable.

The application form, passport photographs, supporting documents and visa fee receipt will then need to be submitted. A token no. will be given to the applicant for the visa interview.

The visa interview is quite straightforward. The applicant must answer all questions honestly and confidently. Biometric details such as fingerprints will also be taken at this time.

The student visa typically takes 2-3 weeks to be processed after which the visa and all other documents can be collected from the consulate.
We wish you the best of luck applying for language visas and look forward to seeing you in Poland very soon!

For more information on open vacancies, please call +66 99 147 2938 (WhatsApp) or mail to info@prabeshgroup.com

4.4/5 - (7 votes)