Warehouse Team Leader
Our client, a supermarket operating in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader in order to sustain their growth.
Whilst reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the process of selecting and hiring new employees;
- Onboarding of newly hired employees, through adequate training;
- Taking care of the management of the activities of the area under its responsibility, also by delegating them to other employees;
- Guaranteeing of the correct registration of the attendance of employee in compliance with company regulations and procedures;
- Conducting feedback interviews with employees, when required;
- Preparing of data interviews by providing the direct superior with corrective measures or action plans to improve the results obtained and processes;
- Opening and closing the warehouse, when required;
- Guaranteeing of compliance with current regulations on health and safety in the workplace as a supervisor, also prohibiting risky behaviors held by employees;
- Taking care of the daily management of the area;
- Developing and optimizing of work processes in compliance with company guidelines;
- Implementing new projects;
- Managing of complaints from interlocutors outside the Operations department;
- Implementing of processes in relation to control, storage and supply;
- Guaranteeing of the execution of the counting of incoming goods and of the supplies of the positions in the warehouse, the order picking, the quality of the same and the preparation of the outgoing goods; and,
- Verifying of compliance with the cold chain.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least one year working experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment; and,
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The ideal candidate must be organized and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others. S/he must be well-mannered and have a good customer-oriented approach. Candidates who are confident, enthusiastic and well-presented are encouraged to apply.