- Men and women under the age of 45.
- Salary: from 105 to 125 kroons / hour, depending on the accrued bonuses. The employee is entitled to weekly advances, except for the salary week.
With 250 hours worked, the employee receives the following salary – 250 x 115 = 28750 kroons (1070 euros)
- Work schedule: The work takes place in 3 shifts. Everyone is given the opportunity for additional hours.
- Accommodation: The employer provides housing. Only 450 kroons (electricity) is paid. The hostel provides free WI-FI, as well as free washing machines and refrigerators.
- Transport to work from the place of residence is organized.
- Employees without work experience and knowledge of the Czech language are considered.
- The work consists in the preparation and formation of orders, acceptance of goods and placement in the warehouse, control over the integrity and damage of packaging.
- The work is not physically difficult. The main load falls on the legs, because you have to move a lot in the warehouse.