Waiter/Waitress Job in Portugal
we are looking for talented waiters/waitresses to join our team. As a waiter/waitress, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our guests have a delightful dining experience. Your friendly demeanor, attention to detail, and ability to multitask will make you an integral part of our restaurant. We treat our guests like family and many of them have been coming to our restaurant for over 25 years. A suitable candidate for the job should also be a problem-solver and a team player.
Responsibilities of a Waiter/Waitress:
- Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Taking and placing orders
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and tableware.
- Providing exceptional customer experience.
Waiter/Waitress Job Requirements:
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Must carry at least a high school diploma.
Wages and Benefits:
- €965/Month + tips
- Paid meal break and free meals
- Sick pay
- Employee parking lot
- 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding job in the Food & Beverage industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join our team and enjoy delicious staff meals, flexible full-time schedules, and the chance to enhance your customer service and multitasking skills. Apply now and become a valued member of our enthusiastic team!
Pay: €965 / Month
Job Type: fulltime
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site