Waiter / Waitress Job In Finland
Add your resume to the application so the recruitment process goes faster! And if you have someone you have worked with and could recommend you, add his/hers contact information’s too!
What we need from you
- Previous experience of working in a restaurant as a waitress/waiter.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure.
- Good spoken English.
- Finnish Hygiene certificate and Finnish Alcohol serving certificate (We can provide assistance with applying for a certificate).
- Positive attitude and good skills in a customer service.
What we would also like from you
- Ability to see your role as a meaningful part of the hotel organization.
- Smile that does not cling in a hurry!
- Wages are related to your former experience, from 13.10 € / hour
- Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing Lapland. During winter time for example northern lights, skiing, huskies, snowshoeing, slalom…
- We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 200-300 €/month/bed/per. person.