Truck driver working in a logistics center in the Netherlands
Place and nature of work
Dynamic, fast and accompanied by success – all this at Lidl. The company is one of the leaders in food retailing in Europe. The number of stores has already reached 10,000. We invite you to become a member of the Lidl team and create a chain of stores in Europe together. The work will be in Zwaag.
Currently working in the home appliances department, refrigerators and refrigeration departments.
NATURE OF WORK:
- Collecting orders using a cart for an order picker;
- Preparation of orders for shops;
- Inventory and condition control;
- Order preparation;
- Packaging and stacking of products on pallets;
- Workplace temperature from -25 to +21; (foodstuffs, household goods, etc.)
- Experience in logistics and warehousing; (advantage, but not necessary)
- Willingness to work in trade;
- Responsibility, flexibility;
- Must be able to communicate in English; ( B1, B2)
- Driving license (category B) – advantage;
- Truck drivers must be provided with a truck certificate;
- Willingness to work and improve;
Working in three shifts. Additional hours may be required in the event of a large number of orders (during the peak season) or the need to change staff.
- 00:00 – 04:00 + 137.00%> € 17.86
- 04:00 – 06:00 + 134.00%> € 17.47
- 06:00 – 18:00 + 100.00%> € 13.04
- 18:00 – 24:00 + 134.00%> € 17.47
- 00:00 06:00 + 130%> € 16.95
- 06:00 18:00 + 130%> € 16.95
- 18:00 24:00 + 150%> € 19.56
- 00:00 24:00 Surcharge 200% (EUR 26.08)
The first salary is paid after two weeks, then paid weekly every Friday.
Compulsory health insurance per week: € 25.64 (after deduction of salary)
Accommodation and transport
- Employees are provided with accommodation (house, dormitory), 2 employees per room. (no room for one person in the room)
- Housing price per week for 99 euros. (deducted from salary)
- For those living in an employer-arranged accommodation, we recommend bringing cutlery and a set of bedding;
- Accommodation is provided by a Dutch employer, who is responsible for the quality and location of the accommodation. If necessary, the employees can arrange accommodation in the Netherlands themselves.
- Housing for the employee is rented, after approval by the employer, to a place of your choice.
- You will be able to reach the workplace by company car (transport is provided if you live in accommodation arranged by your employer.)
- Regarding the organization of the trip to the Netherlands, we kindly invite you to contact the staff of Prabesh Group – we will select the best travel option and take care of its organization for you.
- We offer ABSOLUTELY FREE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES!
- Direct, guaranteed and legal employment;
- Accommodation close to the workplace with all the necessary amenities;
- Assistance in arranging travel to and from work;
- Free assistance in handling all necessary documentation;
- Free comprehensive assistance before leaving and while abroad;
- Motivating and timely payment;
- Assistance in recovering taxes.