· Organize and manage the work of the site personnel;
· Planning and coordination of the project;
· Drawing up a budget for construction and installation works;
· Holding tenders and preparing tender documents;
· Operational and technical control of the construction process;
· Interaction with the Customer, solution of technical issues;
· Acceptance of work performed, control of compliance with the quality and timing of construction;
· Organize the preparation and approval of work schedules;
· Carry out document management, determine labor costs, provide reporting.
- Work experience of at least 5 years as a construction manager or chief project architect (GAP).
- Knowledge of Romanian language fluently, English.
- Higher education in architecture or construction.
- Fluency in AutoCAD / ArchiCAD, Project
Where to work?
- Brasov, Romania
- Work on a construction site in Brasov and Bucharest