Operator for the production of car seats
- Candidates: Men under 50 years.
- City of work: The warehouse is located in the town of Stribra Island.
- Salary: Base rate 110-130 kroons / year.
The rate depends on the type and quality of work performed, which is calculated by a system of bonuses.
The employee is entitled to an advance payment once a week in the amount of 1,000 kroons
- Work schedule: 3-shift work schedule of 8 hours, with the possibility of additional hours (4 hours).
- Accommodation: Accommodation is provided by the employer in 2-3-bed rooms, meet sanitary standards and have all the necessary amenities, including the Internet. Couples live separately.
Housing is in very good condition, which is completely cleaned and disinfected during the relocation of residents.
- The work consists in assembling car seats or individual parts, completing parts, visual and technical control.
The work is very simple and logical. It consists of strictly trained operations in a specific place for the employee.
Requirements: Responsibility and independence. Ability to work quickly and accurately with the hands (hand motility). Logical thinking. Full secondary education. Age up to 50 years, physical health, no abnormalities (work on legs). The work is suitable for men. There are vacancies for women, but in very limited numbers.
Each employee is required to take a written test in first grade level logic and mathematics.
- Buses from the city go to the factory. Transport is provided by the employer free of charge.
Work uniform and inventory:
– special shoes and clothes (given free of charge, subject to 3 months)
– 1 locker key.
– 1 ID card for access to the factory.
The employee is offered free meals (for one worked shift – a full lunch, optional).
Rate this awsm_job_openings