- Ensuring that the food and beverage orders are executed correctly by the serving staff;
- Checking with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with their meals;
- Providing efficient customer service and satisfaction; and,
- Presenting menus to patrons as well as answering questions about menu items while recommending items upon request.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least a year of experience in a waiter/waitress role;
- Be in possession of a secondary level of education; and,
- Be in possession of proficient communication skills in the English Language.
The chosen candidate must be able to work under pressure and on their own initiative.
- salary 1100 € / month;
- official employment;
- uniform is issued;
- meals during work free of charge;
- flexible / floating work schedule;
- accommodation is provided by the employer.