General Builder(General Construction Works)
Universal builders are needed for the reconstruction of premises in Belgium.
- floor improvement;
- improvement of walls (plaster, putty, plasterboard);
- improvement of ceilings;
- tile laying;
- preparation for engineering networks (electricity, plumbing);
- installation of doors;
- slope improvement;
- general construction works.
- wages from 10 € / hour, accrued on the card weekly;
- official employment;
- work schedule: 10 hours / day, Saturday working day, Sunday closed. 60 hours per week, 240 hours per month;
- accommodation 1st month 200 € is deducted from the salary, from the 2nd month-free;
- transport to work is provided.
Work experience from 1 year.
Responsibility, attentiveness, adequacy.
No bad habits