The farm is located 4 miles from Spalding and just 1.5 miles from Pinchbeck. Nearby are the towns of Peterborough, Grantham or Lincoln (here stands a very beautiful cathedral). With a well-developed rail network, you can easily reach London in just 45 minutes and Cambridge in an hour.
You would work both individually and as a team.
You should move the boxes full of lily bulbs to the greenhouse floor and move the boxes to the pallets as they grow – the boxes can weigh up to 20 kilograms. Tasks of this nature take 2-3 working days a week.
The remaining time during the week is allocated to other jobs according to need and season. This may be the unloading of lilies on a conveyor. Planting plants at the planting line or in a greenhouse. Also care of plants during their growth, tying, construction of wooden and metal poles to support the plants. Preparation, weeding and general farm work of planting beds.
Training is provided for all jobs. 85% of the work takes place under the roof / room.
Flower pickers should be extremely careful and nimble. You would pick silkworms (grown outdoors), tulips, lilies and leukonias (all growing indoors / in a greenhouse). In the packing shop, the flowers should be selected and divided into bouquets, placed in bouquets, added to the fertilizer sachets and placed in boxes.
WORKING HOURS AND REMUNERATION
- Work 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week . Depending on the number of orders, the working day may be longer and usually works on Saturdays.
- The working day usually lasts from 7:00 to 16:00 + overtime if there are many orders.
- Breaks : Break from 9:00 to 09:15 / Lunch is from 11:30 to 12:00, afternoon break is from 14:00 to 14:15.
- Overtime is calculated in excess of 39 working hours per week.
- The hourly wage is £ 10.10 for all employees regardless of age group. Overtime is paid at x1.25 the usual hourly rate of £ 12.63 / hr.
- Agro-practitioners stay in fully equipped mobile homes (4 of them) or in a cottage. There are rooms suitable for couples. There is a full kitchen and a bathroom. There is a laundry room. The farm allows the use of bicycles (a contract is signed).
- Shopping trips are organized every Friday.
- Small ~ £ 55.00 per week rent *. Reasonable consumption of electricity and gas is included in the rental price.
- Transport to and from work is organized.
- Bring a sleeping bag / bedding and waterproof work clothes and shoes.
- Cars and guests are not allowed on the farm.
- You can entrust the organization of the trip from Lithuania to England to the Prabesh Group team – we will take care of all the details of the trip and your convenient arrival right at the farm door.
- We offer ABSOLUTELY FREE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES!
- Direct, guaranteed and legal employment;
- Accommodation close to the workplace with all the necessary amenities;
- Assistance in arranging travel to and from work;
- Free assistance in handling all necessary documentation;
- Free comprehensive assistance before leaving and while abroad;
- Motivating and timely payment;
- Assistance in recovering taxes.