Factory Manufacture Of Locks For Kiekert Car Doors
- Men, women and married couples. Age up to 45 years.
- Salary: 104 kroons / h – with the spent monthly fund of hours (from 150 to 170 hours); 107 kroons / h – when working hours over the fund (up to 200 g / month); 110 crowns / hour when working hours over the fund (201 and more).
- Work schedule: three shifts of 8 hours. Alternation of changes – by weeks; night – morning – day. Overtime hours are provided when needed by the company.
- If the employee works 230 hours / month – bonus, 1500 kroons; If the employee works 240 hours / month – bonus, 2000 kroons; Additional bonuses and bonuses can be accrued by the factory management if the employee does a great job and goes to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Accommodation: FREE (2-4 people in a room, couples are provided with separate accommodation).
- Good eyesight and hand motility are required.
- Employees are strictly prohibited from skipping work shifts for disrespectful reasons. Passes are punishable by fines from 500 to 1,000 crowns. – For one 8-hour shift there are 2 breaks for rest and lunch: 10 and 20 minutes respectively.
- Breaks are not paid.
- The hostel has all the necessary living conditions, including the Internet. The hostels are 500 meters from the factory in Przelouch and Pardubice.
- From Pardubice all employees on all 3 shifts are provided with free transport by branded bus.
- Example of salary accrual: for employees, for example 230 hours / month, the employee will be accrued: 230 * 110 = 25,300 + 1500 (bonus) = 26,800 CZK (1050 EURO). At 250 h / month: (250 * 110) + 2000 = 29,500 CZK (1130 EURO).
- The job is to service the conveyor to collect small metal and plastic parts.
- Each operator conducts specific operations to collect a strictly specified sequence and method. The work is not physically difficult.