Electronics Manufacturing Worker
- Candidates: men, women and married couples up to 58 years old. There may be older candidates, but with good physical shape.
- City of work: the city of Kurzo (near Brno).
- Salary: 22,186.00 kroons (15 shifts) – 28,727.00 kroons (19 shifts) (including allowances and minus taxes). Bonus after working the 2nd month – 5000.00 kroons. The employee can receive regular advances (on Wednesdays) – 1000 crowns.
- Opening hours: 12-hour shifts (11 paid hours).
165 working hours per month + it is possible to work overtime.
Shift work: 2 days day shift, 1 – day off, 2 night, 3 – day off.
- Accommodation: Housing is good, couples – live separately. Rooms 2,3,4,5-personal.
- Additional Information:- transport – paid by the employer;
– In the dining room you can have lunch and dinner. The price is 28 crowns, deducted from wages.
- Responsibilities: the job is to complete electronic components for the automotive industry.