Cleaner Job In Finland
Add your resume to the application so the recruitment process goes faster! And if you have someone you have worked with and could recommend you, add his/hers contact information’s too!
What we need from you
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector.
- Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them.
- Good spoken English.
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and inter personal skills.
What we would also like from you
- Ability to see your role as a meaningful part of the hotel organization.
- Smile that does not cling in a hurry!
- Wages are related to your former experience, from 11.50 € / hour.
- Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing Lapland. During winter time for example northern lights, skiing, huskies, snowshoeing, slalom…
- We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 200-300 €/month/bed/per. person.