Care Assistant Nights In United Kingdom
About the Role
We recognise the amazing value that our Care team bring to our residents’ quality of life and we offer a very competitive pay of £11.00 per hour to honour their commitment.
We are dedicated to support and provide training opportunities for your career development.
As a Care Assistant, you must be a passionate and caring person who is able to deliver high quality person-centred care, promote dignity and independence for all our residents. You must have a sympathetic understanding of the needs of elderly people and their families.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Assisting residents to get ready in the morning and to bed at night. Helping them to wash and dress.
- Help residents who live with mobility problems and other disabilities, including incontinence. Assisting them with the use of care aids and other equipment.
- Provide care when those residents are unwell.
- Assisting residents, as required, with feeding. Ensuring that their nutrition and hydration is maintained.
- To read and contribute in the writing of care records, take part in meetings and training as required.
- To promote the residents’ independence, as much as is possible.
- This is not an exhaustive list of tasks, and there are other duties that form a part of the complete job specification.
Hours and Shift Patterns
12-22 hours per week, between 7pm – 7am (rota covers Monday to Sunday)
Additional shifts may be available.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality care, please express your interest and we will promptly contact you to take it further.