What work : Driving an equipped trailer in the USA.
Responsibility for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or trailer trailers while performing their duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- performance of work of the driver within the USA.
- new, max. 2-year-old fully equipped vehicle with automatic transmission and air conditioning.
- Company base: El Paso, Texas.
- keeping accurate records and logs in accordance with DOT rules.
- we make an official immigrant visa EB3.
- from 23 years,
- at least 3 years of work experience (min. 1 year confirmed by documents),
- international driver’s license cat. C and cat. IS,
- medical examination: sight, hearing, psychotests,
- at least an average level of English (intermediate),
- no serious violations of the rules for the last 3 years,
- no serious accidents in the last 5 years,
- lack of immigration problems in the United States.
- salary ranges from $ 50,000 to $ 75,000 per year depending on experience and performance (mileage plus fuel economy bonus),
- drivers drive 2,500 to 3,200 miles a week, but that is always changing and there is no guaranteed minimum,
- medical, dental and life insurance,
- daily and week of paid leave,
- pension under US law – 401 (k),
- the employer pays the driver a ticket to the United States.
Meals: not provided.
City: El Paso, Texas.
Accommodation: while working in the car, and on weekends – at your own expense.
- adherence to the schedule to ensure timely delivery,
- keeping the truck clean
- may need to work with different trailers, such as dump truck, cookies, bottom dump truck, board dump, dry van, flatbed, full, depending on the requirements of each company. You need to be able to connect and disconnect them properly,
- responsibility for proper loading and, if necessary, assistance in loading or unloading (weight up to 50 lbs ~ 23 kg).