- Candidates: men, women, up to 50 years.
- City of work: Plzen.
– rate 114 kroons / year.
– Bonuses (motivational) – up to 1000 crowns / month.
The employee is entitled to an advance payment once a week in the amount of 1,000 kroons.
- Work schedule: 3-shift work schedule of 8 hours, with the possibility of additional hours.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is provided by the employer in 2-3-bed rooms, they meet sanitary standards and have all the necessary amenities, including the Internet. Couples live separately.
Housing is in very good condition, which is completely cleaned and disinfected during the relocation of residents.
- Position: Production and assembly operator. Warehouse operator.
The work consists in the maintenance of robotic equipment (machines), installation and fastening of parts and visual inspection.
Requirements: Responsibility and independence. Ability to work quickly and accurately with the hands (hand motility). Logical thinking. Full secondary education. Age up to 50 years, physical health, no abnormalities (work on legs).
- The factory is a 10-minute public transport ride from the city center (BORY area). Buses and trolleybuses from all parts of the city go to the factory.
The employee is issued:
– special shoes and clothes (free of charge, subject to 3 months).
– 1 locker key.
– 1 ID card for access to the factory.
The employee is offered a discounted meal (for one shift worked) at a cost of 30 crowns (full lunch, optional).