- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Work site environment
- Other miscellaneous animal farming
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Monitoring animal health
- Harvest crops
- Feed and tend animals
- Apiary work
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and specialization
Apiary and honey harvesting experience
- Apiary management
- Detection and treatment of bee diseases
- Harvesting honey
- Honey bees
- Honey farm
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Lift truck
Automated systems experience
- Automated honey extractor
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?